By purchasing from Compass Armor, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- Buyer represents that at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which resides.
- Buyer is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
- We will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
- Buyer is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in buyer’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
- We make no representations to buyer about the legality of any Purchase of body armor. We makes no representations about the consequences to buyer in the event Buyer buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Buyer is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in jurisdiction if Buyer has any questions concerning about federal, state, or local laws.
- We are not responsible for Buyer violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the Buyer’s purchase, use, re-sale, other distribution of any body armor obtained from our shop. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
- We will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Buyer.
- Buyer is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person in an effort to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.
- we will ship out from Hong Kong in international market. International Buyer please confirms that is legally to purchase, use and other condition. And cooperate with customs to customs clearance. Buyer not cooperates with the customs to provide documents or do not pay the customs duties cause can not be delivery, we will not related responsibility.
- Although our body armor is tested to withstand bullets, the armor is bullet resistant and not bulletproof. Body armor will not protect someone from injury or death in all circumstances. Body armor will not provide any protection for the parts not covered by the armor. Buyer acknowledges that there is always a risk of injury, including serious injury or death, if struck by a bullet while wearing body armor.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Buyer and heirs, assigns, successors, and agents agree that we are not liable for any injury, including serious injury or death that may occur during the use of our body armor. To that end, Buyer and heirs, assigns, successors, and agents, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless us for any liability from the purchase, possession, or use of the body armor. Buyer and heirs, assigns successors, and agents specifically disclaim any right to any damages from Seller, including compensatory damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, costs, and attorney’s fees.
- Any statements, images, or descriptions of body gear herein, including all photographic and video depictions, are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute a warranty of the products in any way.
- We specifically disavow and disclaim any representation, implied or express warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Every item is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY SELLER.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as to the Purchaser on the date of the purchase of the body armor and supersede all prior oral or written Terms and Conditions between Purchaser and Seller. These Terms and Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.